The slipform paver and the concrete texture curing machines are an innovation that has revolutionized the construction and concrete paving industry. This machine achieves perfection in the highly precise paving of standard concrete slabs ranging from 3.5m to 7.5m and a thickness layer going up to 450mm.
Major infrastructural projects have been done in India and the rest of the world. It has been observed that poor infrastructure have contributed to economic down turn and loss in business. In the recent years this issue has been addressed through a major construction drive of roads.
Asphalt Vs. Concrete Roads
There has also been a continuous debate as to the quality of asphalt versus concrete roads. Many expatriates have been able to prove that concrete roads last longer, are cheaper to construct and have lower maintenance costs compared to asphalt roads.
A quick survey at the concrete road networks in the world reveals that most of the highway networks in the United States alone are concrete roads. In India, the Mumbai – Pune expressway is an Iconic concrete road project, and the current government is supporting major road construction projects done with concrete.
Quality Concrete Roads
Unlike asphalt roads, concrete roads are never easy to repair and once done, repair is very costly. The only sure ways of guaranteeing quality has been the use of the slip form paving technology. This has in turn led to a gradual increasing demand for the slipform paver, and this trend is set to continue.
Highlights of Slipform Paver Machine
- It is a tried and tested slab paving mould that is also equipped with a wearing pad in standard design.
- The equipment can be equipped with a hydraulic or electric vibrator drive that delivers better compaction of the concrete.
- The machine is designed with efficient engine management systems, such as the ability to automatically adjust the engine output to the current performance requirements and ensuring reduced diesel consumption as well as lower noise emission levels.
- High performance engine technology that has been made to comply with global standards on exhaust emission levels.
- Performance on concrete paving; concrete that is of stiff consistency is easily paved to precision using the metric inset slab paving moulds. A spreading plough and auger ensures an even distribution of the concrete deposited on the front of the paving mould.
- Ergonomic design. The design of the operator platform is such as to ensure comfortable positioning and therefore enhance operator performance and productivity of the whole machine.
Concrete Texture Cure Machine
The self propelled texture curing machine is capable of giving concrete surfaces a desirable surface texture to reduce the noise produced during movement and improve the comfort of using the road. The machines feature a hydraulically powered steering wheel and a full view of 360 degrees and top mounted operator controls. The transverse curing system permits simultaneous texture and curing operations. The slip form pavers and texture curing machines from Apolloinfratech Company provide unmatched performance and durability leading to good return on investment.