A concrete transit mixer is essentially a truck that can transport concrete. The benefit of using this truck is that the process of mixing continues to take place even when it is in transit. It is highly durable and the concrete will stay in a good state for long, allowing the truck to cover large distances. These trucks also carry water and dry material to ensure the mixing takes place during transport keeping the concrete in usable condition. This is done with the help of a spiral blade present inside the drum of the truck.
Facts and Statistics
- The Beroeinc Market Intelligence shows an increase in spending the construction industry in 2018 by approximately 4.8%; this amounts to US$ 773.1 Billion approximately.
- The ready-mix concrete market size in 2015 globally was USD 492.2 billion.
- This market is predicted to rise at a steady rate during the period between 2019 – 2024.
- The growth prediction for the year 2021 is 12.4%.
- The prediction for the concrete market is to reach 7020 Million by the year 2025.
- The concrete market value in the year 2017 was 4000 Million USD.
- The global cement mixer market will grow steadily at a CAGR of 11% by 2020. As per the predictions of market research analysts at Techavio.
- The U.S. Census Bureau data shows total construction spending increased to 6.5% in 2016 from 2015.
- There is a steady growth of 3 to 4 percent in the global construction market expected by the year 2022.
- The value of the African construction market in 2018 was 210 Billion USD. The prediction for the year 2021 is 260 – 300 Billion USD.
- There is expected to be further growth by the year 2030; by which time India and China are likely to contribute 55 Trillion USD to the construction industry.
- Concrete Mixer Truck market is predicted to grow by a CAGR of 4.5% by 2022.
- How does a concrete transit mixer work?
- How much does a transit mixer hold?
- How long does the concrete have to be mixed for?